Well, after a week full of anxiety and stress, I have heard back from Concordia University! My mom called me tonight to read the letter that came to our house today. While the letter wasn't exactly good news, it wasn't bad news either. I was informed that they have already sent out acceptance letters to fill their open spots for the program, but that I was put on the alternate list. This means that if enough people decline the invitation, I will be invited to their program. At this point, I don't know how many people have to decline before I will be called. I do know, however, that Trent received an email that said that he was on the top ten names of the alternate list, so I will have to wait for at least 10 people to decline before I will be offered a spot. So ... if I'm number 11 on the list, that's good news! Now the waiting game continues, but I at least have a little bit of an answer and I'm not nearly as uptight as I was a week ago!
Update on roomie life:
Megan and I had a girls' night and went to Sioux Falls on Friday night for shopping, and it turned out to be very successful! Once we got back to Sioux Center, we made an appearance at the Broomball Tournament, and then headed back to our apartment for some rousing games of the Summer Olympics on Wii!
Megan and I posing with the Wii ...
Yes, these pictures were taken with a self-timer ...
we need to find some more friends on campus!!
But, it's ok because the Packers won the SUPERBOWL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment