Friday, December 17, 2010

Here we go!

Hello all!

I am joining the band-wagon of blogging. Please bear with me as I have no idea what I am doing! Thankfully, once next semester starts Megan will be helping me! So anyway, the reason for this blog is basically for roommates to stay in touch. Four of our roommates are moving away from us next semester for bigger and better things, so they all said that they would start a blog to stay in touch. Well, then that means we have to stay in touch too. I'll tell you right now, the lives of Megan and I at Dordt might not be the most thrilling, but we will try to make the posts as exciting as the lives of senior Dordt students may potentially be!

Update on life: Exams are finished, I'm back home, went back to Sioux Center approximately 30 minutes after I got back to Orange City to go to WalMart with my parents, went back to the apartment because I just can't stay away from it, and spent 2 and a half hours trying to figure out which pictures my mom needed printed from her digital camera. It's been an exciting day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment