Ok, just a quick update that I (Julie) felt that you all needed to know! I was invited to Concordia University for an interview!! I am SO excited over here! I was just starting to get the feeling that I was never going to be called back by any grad schools, so I should start thinking about what I would want to do if I didn't get in. So, although the interview doesn't necessarily mean that I'm in, it's at least a step in the right direction! The interview is pretty soon, actually -- January 22. Oh, and another exciting bit of information is that Trent was also invited for an interview at this school so we'll be able to make the trip over there together!
This is just another reminder of how faithful our God is! You can go about worrying and planning and trying to put your own life together, but God already has it planned and under control. He is definitely trying to get this point across to me this year, and I'm kind of a slow learner! Thank you for all of your prayers thus far, and I ask that you continue to keep Trent and me in your prayers as we go to the interview in less than two weeks.
On another note, classes started ... I had a three hour lab this morning, so I jumped right into the semester! It's really strange not having all of my roommates here, but Megan and I are doing our best to stay entertained.
Thanks for reading and "stay classy San Diego" (that one's for you, Michelle) :)
Wait wasn't this the one with the wrong classes?!
ReplyDeleteYup, you're right Kim. We sent them the syllabus from our chemistry courses that we took and it turns out that we did fulfill the prerequisites! Yay!
ReplyDeleteyayaya!!! congratulations:)
ReplyDeleteWow-great!
ReplyDeleteHow do I get these comments to notify me!? Anyone? Anyone?